The connection between the blood and weight loss.
When we eat too many sugary foods or fatty foods, the excess cannot be metabolized by the body and they are stored instead of released. Most toxins in our body are fat-soluble; so the more fat we have in our body, the more places toxins have available to live. Fad diets that require a person to eat mostly proteins and no carbs or mostly carbs and no proteins are not only a failure for weight loss, but unhealthy as well because of the high consumption of animal products and refined sugar products that produce acidity in the blood. Acid blood can damage arterial walls and create imbalance in the blood so the blood begins to take calcium from bones creating osteoporosis. This is a process that happens over a long period of time so a person is not aware of the damage being done inside his/her body until the symptoms are very advanced.
The keys to healthy weight release are:
1. Increase the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables.
2. Decrease the consumption of animal products and products that contain any kind of sugar derivative.
3. Get a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise every day. It can be as simple as walking daily.
4. Increase the consumption of good fats that come from flax seed oil, avocados, seeds and nuts.
5. Use coconut oil for cooking rather than animal fat or other types of oil.