Stiff neck is an difficult and painful estate in which a person is almost incapable to turn his head behind in normal range of motiondue to the retention and pain from the neck. There can be many causes for stiff neck such as sleep position, long phone calls without a headset, texting with head bend down , exposure of the neck to cold , working long hours on computer and cell phone usage.
There are numerous home TIPs for stiff neck which are simple to follow . Some of the attractive home remedies are:
1. One of the popular home remedies for stiff neck is to apply hot water bottle wrapped wet hot towel on the painful area of your neck. This will increase blood circulation to the stiffness and give you relief from the pain.
2. Stand beneath a shower and let the warm water to fall on your neck. The force of the falling water will act as a massage and the heat of the water will provide your neck with warmth treatment.
4. You may even try using a towel soaked in hot water and then placed on the tender and stiff neck region.
5. You may try a neck movement exercise at home. See video All you need to do is sit in a relaxed position and try to slowly rotate your stiff neck. This may help in gradually loosening up the stiff muscles.
6. Instead of a regular pillow you can buy orthopedic pillows available here.
7. Inactivity or lack of movement may contribute to stiff neck. See video
8. If all above Tips fail to produce relief , The best Doctors to treat stiff neck are Chiropractors. They will do gentle adjustments and mobilizations to your neck - there are several methods - as well as maybe use some physiotherapy modalities and stretching. They can also give you some diet and/or supplement advice depending on the focus of their practice.
Chiropractic Treatment Soft Instrument Adjustment vs regular Adjustment
Lower Your Blood Pressure
Lower Your Blood Pressure
If you know someone with high blood pressure you will want to share this show
Dr. Masoud Shamaeizadeh will talk about alternative ways to lower blood
pressure without the use of drugs.
This show is brought to you by Soft Touch Chiropractic
Before you Visit a Chiropractor In Northridge/Porter Ranch, CA , READ THIS FIRST; Chiropractic Treatment For Low Back Pain
Spinal manipulation or adjustment
Low back pain is a common musculoskeletal disorder affecting 80% of people at some point in their life time. Low back pain can be either acute, sub-acute or chronic ; Chiropractic care involving spinal manipulations is considered a very safe, very efficient treatment for low back pain. Chiropractic is a health care system devoted to the non-surgical care of disorders of the nervous system or musculoskeletal , generally done by special chiropractic doctors,
These categories of chiropractic diagnosis include:
1. Potentially serious: tumor, infection, fracture, major neurological problem, local open wound or burn, prolonged bleeding (hemophilia), artificial joint implant problems, pacemaker problems, joint infection. In such case the chiropractic practitioner typically refers the patient to a relevant medical specialist and chiropractic doctor may co-manage the patient’s care.
2. Sciatica: it happens when the nerve root in the low back is pinched or compressed. The chiropractic treatments for these cases involves describing the symptoms experienced by patients and chiropractic palpation of back muscles and bones.
3. when there is mechanical back pain in the lumbar spine (Lower back bones most common type of presentation). The chiropractic remedy for this category also involves detailing the cause of these symptoms.
Doctors of Chiropractic, commonly called as chiropractors, mostly care for conditions involving lower back pain and/or neck pain through hands-on chiropractic care, however a lot chiropractic also involve in wellness and prevention as well.
Spinal manipulation or adjustment
This chiropractic treatment involves in a gentle short lever arm thrust that is applied to misaligned spine with the aim of improving functionality, reducing nerve interference and restoring range of motion in the joints.
Let's Get Moving!
Let's Get Moving!Get Moving with Kathy Arquette. Kathy is a fitness instructor and will talk to us about the mindset of moving our bodies.
Don’t Visit Doctor Chiropractor in Northridge/Porter Ranch,CA Until You Listen to This: The Wellness Revolution
Dr. Masoud Shamaeizadeh
The Wellness RevolutionWhat is the Wellness Revolution? Find out as Dr. Masoud talks about the mindset and lifestyle of wellness in every area of life.
Natural supplements for celiac disease patients
B vitamin supplements reduce the risk of developing very high levels of homocysteine in patients with celiac disease. Celiac disease raises the risk of folate and vitamin B12 deficiency, which can contribute to the development of excess levels of homocysteine, an amino acid, and its association with vascular disease. B-vitamin supplements can normalize B6, folate and B12 status, and total homocysteine levels. World Journal of Gastroenterology, February 28, 2009.
Is Inulin fiber a safe supplement to use for those with celiac disease?
To the best of my knowledge, inulin can be used by those with celiac disease. Confirm with your doctor before using inulin to see if it is appropriate for your particular condition.
Celica disease and thyroid conditions
Individuals with CD are at significantly increased risk for developing thyroid disorders, including hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and thyroiditis. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Future Potential treatment
Celiac disease is a disorder of the small intestine caused by an inappropriate immune response to wheat gluten and similar proteins of barley and rye. At present, the only available treatment is a strict gluten-exclusion diet, that means avoiding breads, cereals and other products containing whole wheat or wheat flours, including grains such as bulgur, barley, spelt, kamut and semolina. There are several attractive targets for new treatments. Oral enzyme supplementation is designed to accelerate gastrointestinal degradation of proline-rich gluten, especially its proteolytically stable antigenic peptides. Complementary strategies aiming to interfere with activation of gluten-reactive T cells include the inhibition of intestinal tissue transglutaminase activity to prevent selective deamidation of gluten peptides, and blocking the binding of gluten peptides to the HLA-DQ2 or HLA-DQ8 molecules. Other possible treatments include cytokine therapy, and selective adhesion molecule inhibitors that interfere with inflammatory reactions,
One Things I’ve Never Told You About Natural Cures For Migraines - Some Suggestions Northridge/Porter Ranch, CA Chiropractic
We know that migraine headaches can be torture. The pain interferes with daily life. However, thousands of people live with migraine headaches, thinking that the only help available is expensive drugs. In this brief article, Dr. of Chiropractic discusses a range of migraine headache treatments.
Dr. of Chiropractic reports that a large body of natural treatment knowledge is at work in today's health field. He states that Chiropractic employs natural treatments which are less expensive and non invasive. These natural treatments provide long-term, lasting relief, in contrast to the partial, temporary relief of pain medications. Additionally, Chiropractic doctors know that the chance of side affects or negative reactions are much lower with natural treatments than they are with pharmaceutical medicines.
It is important to remember that treatments can work differently for different people. explains that a natural migraine treatment that is very effective in treating one person may be of no help to another. Various types of stress can aggravate migraine headaches, and removing those tensions is an important step to wellness.Some headaches are caused by stress and muscle tension. The doctors of Chiropractic equip patients by teaching them to relax muscles in the neck and upper back through auxiliary services like biofeedback training. Biofeedback training conditions a person to be more in tune with, and able to control, their involuntary nervous system. With correct biofeedback training, explains Dr. of Chiropractic, patients can learn to outwit stress by controlling their own heart rate, blood pressure, and muscle tension.
Chiropractic also reminds patients that nutrition and hydration are common, often overlooked cures for pain. Nutritional therapy is a scientific approach to the health of your food. Chiropractic encourages patients to undo unhealthy diets based on bad habits, including high salt and fat content. Instead, the staff at Chiropractic Doctor wants people to live a fulfilling life, eating healthy food, and free of pain. There are many simple, significant changes a person can make to their lives to eliminate pain, like good nutrition and excessive. Sometimes, adds Chiropractic, it is true that a patient needs the care of trusted and experienced medical hands, like those of one of the health care professionals at Chiropractic.
Another popular natural migraine pain treatment is chiropractic adjustment. Misalignment of the spine can lead to pain and intense headaches. Chiropractic uses natural, modern techniques that have met with success for over a century. Chiropractic sometimes uses spinal adjustment to treat migraines. Chiropractic concludes that a large majority of patients find relief through spinal adjustments. Chiropractic methods can do a stellar job correcting spinal troubles.
Click Here for More
New Patient Special